PrevMed Diagnostics is actively seeking a full time Medical Assistant and floater. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO YEARS PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN A PHYSICIAN’S OFFICE AND READY TO START IMMEDIATELY. The day to day responsibilities include swabbing patients for genetic testing; scheduling patients for cardiac disease assessment; running a cardiovascular device; performing depression assessments with assessment tools; collecting urine samples for drug screening; registering patients for EEGs; scheduling patients for follow up visits; preparing test results for the physicians; and providing daily reports for PrevMed’s Management team. The chosen MA must have an outgoing personality with a “Can Do” spirit to be considered for the position. The salary is based on the job experience, and PrevMed needs someone that can start immediately if possible. If you believe you are the right fit for a great position with a company that rewards it’s contractors with a competitive salary along with incentives and bonus programs, please review the qualifications below and email your resume today:
Requirements & Key Qualifications:
• A minimum of 2 years job experience in a medical office, bilingual is a plus.
• Knowledge of billing and coding
• Knowledge of EMR Systems, Computers, and Microsoft Office
• Ability to follow instructions and work with several levels of management
• Must be able to accurately complete daily paperwork and reports
• Must be able to communicate effectively with doctors, patients, office staff, and supervisors
• Must be able to work independently while completing all daily tasks efficiently and effectively
• Must be willing to call and schedule patients for testing when needed
• Must possess an outgoing personality to ensure success
• Must be able to work well under pressure and in stressful conditions
• Must be reliable with good transportation and a strong attendance record
• Must maintain a professional appearance at all times — piercings and tattoos must be covered
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret patient reports and charts
• Ability to effectively learn and discuss company services with patients, physicians, office staff, etc.
PrevMed Diagnostics works closely with physician partners to customize ancillary services that allow physicians to help advance the care of their patients, accelerate correct treatment protocols, and improve patient outcomes while carefully considering the practice’s financial objectives.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 1-866-522-4052 extension 3
- Location: Dallas/Houston and surrounding areas
- Compensation: Salary is based on Knowledge, work ethic, & experience is key to compensation.